Account Manager, Biosimilars ( Ingolstadt, Landshut, Straubing, Deggendorf, Passau, Rosenheim, - Germany
|External Posting Title||Account Manager, Biosimilars ( Ingolstadt, Landshut, Straubing, Deggendorf, Passau, Rosenheim, München)|
|Job Description||We are looking for a|
Account Manager, Biosimilar (m/f)
region: Ingolstadt, Landshut, Straubing, Deggendorf, Passau, Rosenheim, München
The Account Manager is expected to maximize territory sales performance by developing and executing an effective business plan. Doing so necessitates utilizing resources provided by Biogen, analyzing territory performance, defining action plans and implementing local marketing strategies, and organizing programs and related efforts that will positively impact others’ understanding of and interest in the assigned products. All within the internal and external compliance regulations.
1. Achieving sales goals: Works toward achievement of sales goals set by the organization; Prioritizes activities that drive market share; Applies marketing and business strategy/tactics in order to maximize sales outcomes.
2. Business planning: Develops and executes a territory plan that includes prioritized regional goals; Analyzes data to identify viable opportunities; Coordinates and utilizes available resources (plans and organizes regional events programs, luncheons, materials).
3. Leveraging and coordinating resources: Takes lead role in mobilizing resources in support of customer needs; Uses resources in a smart and impactful way; Digs beneath surface and seeks resources that address the core of an issue; Aligns with othes in overlapping territories; Collaborates with internal teams and cross-functional partners to advance programs and initiatives.
4. Supporting successful patient outcomes: Closely tracks progress of new patients starting treatment (as appropriate in the geography and according to law requirements/restrictions); Informs healthcare providers and other stakeholders regarding access and reimbursement programs (as appropriate in the geography) and ensures appropriate service of Biogen; Ensures availability of product (where applicable); Interacts appropriately with internal compliance experts to ensure efforts are aligned with relevant laws and regulations. Fully overseas the patient flow and identifies necessary steps to maximize regional opportunity.
Recognition, documentation and reporting of adverse events and technical product complaints to the responsible Drug Safety department or the responsible service center according to local SOPs.
5. Maintaining best in class knowledge: Demonstrates industry-leading understanding of disease state, products (BIIB and competition), clinical practices, market dynamics, and healthcare systems; Proactively seeks external opportunities for learning, including conferences, seminars, and professional associations; Participates actively in training to acquire and advance knowledge;
6. Conducting administrative follow-through: Keeps timely documentation (e.g., expense reports, compliance related, CRM system) and provides inputs required for planning and coordination. Ensure Performance of Frequency of sales calls on designated customers in the territory; operates in the professional selling approach.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
• a minimum of 3 years of relevant pharmaceutical/health care sales experience, preferably in specialty sales
• Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
• Fluency in German a must; proficiency in English desirable
• Professional certification (as per Section §75 AMG)
• Bachelor’s, Master degree preferred, preferably in the sciences
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment: Biotech, Account Manager, Pharmaceutical, Manager, Scientific, Science, Sales, Management, Engineering