This job is currently Archived,
Account Manager - India
Posted on : 11 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
- In this position you will, Provide technical support to Channels and input to financial team on forecast, and budget Develop, execute and maintain customer account plans with account team and will be the Be the primary point of contact between the customer and company in the textiles products business
In this position you need to have
- Minimum B.Sc./ B Tech degree textile/chemistry / technology
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in textiles processing or in techno commercial role in textiles dyes / auxiliaries
- Should be well-versed with the textile industry in South Asia
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.