Account Manager - Brazil
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We are a leading player in the global bio-energy industry, and as part of the commercial team, you will be supporting our ambitious goals in the region.
Account Manager, Bio refining
As Account Manager for the Bio-refining Division, you will have a key role in driving our efforts in a strategic industry for our company. You will be part of a strong and dynamic commercial team and you will:
- Be responsible for sales to a range of customers, including distributors, agents, formulators and potential customers, under his/her responsibility and/or industries in a geographical area(s) in Latin America,
- Identify new business opportunities and new customers, and develop the necessary internal and external structure to succeed in turning these projects into sales results,
- Establish and nurture industry partnerships to ensure a strong link with the entire industry value chain,
- Be responsible for the branding and event management activities in the region of responsibility, ensure our company has a strong voice in the industry and markets,
- Be the primary point of contact between the customer, the markets, the industry and company in his/her area of responsibility,
- Prepare, revise and implement country strategies and tactics as needed, in alignment with global and regional strategies,
- Be responsible for the establishment of communication and promotional strategies and activities for his/her area of responsibility.
In this position you need to have:
- Proven experience in business development and track record in sales/marketing or business related areas
- University Degree (technical areas or business) or equivalent 3rd level qualification + Master Degree or Post-graduation in business or correlated areas
- Fluency in English
- Minimum intermmediate Spanish
- Behavioral skills: Fast Learner / Team player / Multi tasking
- Travel aprox. 40-50% of time, including remote areas
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.