Account Manager - Brazil
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Business Operations, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Household Account Manager, Sales
- The successful candidate will be responsible for selling company's products in the Household Care (Consumer and Professional) market segment, customers (including producers/distributors) and territory (Latin America), pre-defined and approved by the Industry Sales Manager.
- The Account Manager is also responsible for identifying and managing new business opportunities and creates the action plan to turn such opportunities in realized sales.
- The Account Manager is the primary relationship manager for customers and should provide both pre and after-sales advice.
- Proficiency in communication, presentation, negotiation, sales budgeting, customer relationship management, account planning and time prioritization will allow for a smooth transition into this role.
- The Account Manager liaises regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as: Marketing; Technical Services; Quality & Regulatory; Supply & Logistics.
In this position you need to have:
- Superior written and oral communication: Fluency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Education - Degree in Chemistry Engineering, Business, or related field required. Post-grad is preferred.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing/tech function within the household care market segments.
- Proven experience in negotiation, executive relationship management and project management.
- Computer Literacy – Customer Relationship Management & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience and willingness to travel up to 50%