This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 16 April 2017
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Business Operations, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Household Account Manager, Sales
- The successful candidate will be responsible for selling company products in the Household Care (Consumer and Professional) market segment, customers (including producers/distributors) and territory , pre-defined and approved by the Industry Sales Manager.
- The Account Manager is also responsible for identifying and managing new business opportunities and creates the action plan to turn such opportunities in realized sales.
- The Account Manager is the primary relationship manager for customers and should provide both pre and after-sales advice.
- Proficiency in communication, presentation, negotiation, sales budgeting, customer relationship management, account planning and time prioritization will allow for a smooth transition into this role.
- The Account Manager liaises regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as: Marketing; Technical Services; Quality & Regulatory; Supply & Logistics.
In this position you need to have:
- Superior written and oral communication: Fluency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Education - Degree in Chemistry Engineering, Business, or related field required. Post-grad is preferred.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing/tech function within the household care market segments.
- Proven experience in negotiation, executive relationship management and project management.
- Computer Literacy Customer Relationship Management & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Araucária PR Brazil
Find a Job Find Candidates