Account Manager Antibody Services [m/f] - Germany
- Proactively search for new accounts that might benefit from our company Antibody products or services to maximize sales in the designated territory.
- Face-to-face visits with key decision makers and influencers in commercial accounts and selected key academic institutions will be required.
- Utilize core selling skills to provide effective solutions to customers’ needs.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements to provide solutions to meet or exceed their needs.
- Build effective relationships through regular contact to understand, anticipate and meet their future needs.
- Attendance at trade shows, conferences and other marketing events as required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers with a view to growing long-term and effective business relationships with customers.
- Deliver or facilitate presentations and utilize colleagues as appropriate to demonstrate how our company antibody products or services meet customers’ needs. Support other field sales team members, peers as well as company colleagues as required.
- Continuous monitoring of territory performance and development of effective and sustainable plans in conjunction with the Sales Manager to meet or exceed sales target.
- Provide market information as well as business reports as required for professional planing.
- Use efectivly and maintain CRM data; including sales opportunity management, and important customer information.
- Liaise with support team, in order to respond to customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner, enhancing the customer experience through technical excellence.
- D. in biochemistry, chemistry or biology, not required beneficial.
- Life Science, Immunology or Biotechnology Degree.
- A minimum of 3 years lab bench experience in a life science research or diagnostic laboratory related to antibody assays (ELISA, Flow, Western Blot, IHC).
- Minimum of 2 years field sales experience in Life Science or Diagnostics company.
- Preferred candidates will also have had a background selling active antibodies (not consumables) into the immunology, biopharma or pharma industries or CRO’s.
- Broad Scientific knowledge.
- This person needs to be both a self starter as well as a team player.
- Strong sales, communication and organizational skills with experience in complex and mid to long term sales cycles (3 – 18months) is required.
- High level of numeracy and written skills.
- A key requirement is that this person is determined and focused on achieving sales targets while providing high levels of service to our customers.
- The ability to proactively identify, create and close sales opportunities is essential.