This job is currently Archived,
Account Executive Texas - Molecular LLC Dallas United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- Develop short and long term sales plans to manage backward integration of testing and rapid implementation of new tests for the national and regional laboratory client base
- Manage the assessment of current and future national and regional account needs, identify opportunities to expand testing menu and services to meet these needs. Work closely with R&D personnel to identify where needs, opportunities and capabilities meet.
- Expand the levels of influence of our company Molecular in the national, regional and Integrated Healthcare Delivery Network (IHDN) account client base and regional health systems; explore and support new sales opportunities in new and existing clients; know the competition and how to differentiate our company Molecular; understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace; and negotiate contracts to ensure thorough execution of short and long-term strategic initiatives in order to exceed sales objectives.
- Actively participate in meetings, training sessions and other sales planning sessions
- Demonstrate industry expertise and leadership.
- Understand the key technical aspects of our company Molecular s Products
- Participate in trade groups and professional organizations (i.e. ASM, AACC, CLMA, etc.)
- Maintain internal and external client goodwill and satisfaction
- Establish consultative relationships with clients versus transactional sales role
- Effectively work with all levels of a client organization including Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, Presidents.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Specialization Clinical diagnostic sales experience & laboratory marketing segments and IVD industry
- Thorough knowledge of referral laboratory marketing segments and IVD industry
- Established awareness of referral laboratory and diagnostics customer base
- Computer literate with ACT! Database management (or similar program), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Exce
- Technically sound understanding of immunology, microbiology & molecular diagnostics
- Thorough knowledge of tactical and strategic sales processes
- Positively impact service factors
- Effectively work in and lead teams
- Able to prepare and formally present our company Molecular to an audience
- Self-motivated and "hunter mentality" expanding sales territory
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Creative ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, flexible, problem solver, decision maker
- Organizational and detail implementation skills
- Effectively work at all levels of the organization to bring on, implement and service large clients
- Act as role model for sales organization through leadership and motivational skills
- Supports applicable regulations including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements
Travel Availability 70%
Relocation Availability Domestic USA candidates only eligible to work in the U.S.
Training Required Previous sales training programs
We Offer You As per local and Company requirements for our company
Dallas United States
Find a Job Find Candidates