Account Executive – Texas - Molecular LLC - United States
- Develop short and long term sales plans to manage backward integration of testing and rapid implementation of new tests for the national and regional laboratory client base
- Manage the assessment of current and future national and regional account needs, identify opportunities to expand testing menu and services to meet these needs. Work closely with R&D personnel to identify where needs, opportunities and capabilities meet.
- Expand the levels of influence of our company Molecular in the national, regional and Integrated Healthcare Delivery Network (IHDN) account client base and regional health systems; explore and support new sales opportunities in new and existing clients; know the competition and how to differentiate our company Molecular; understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace; and negotiate contracts to ensure thorough execution of short and long-term strategic initiatives in order to exceed sales objectives.
- Actively participate in meetings, training sessions and other sales planning sessions
- Demonstrate industry expertise and leadership.
- Understand the key technical aspects of our company Molecular’s Products
- Participate in trade groups and professional organizations (i.e. ASM, AACC, CLMA, etc.)
- Maintain internal and external client goodwill and satisfaction
- Establish consultative relationships with clients versus transactional sales role
- Effectively work with all levels of a client organization including Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, Presidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialization Clinical diagnostic sales experience & laboratory marketing segments and IVD industry
- Thorough knowledge of referral laboratory marketing segments and IVD industry
- Established awareness of referral laboratory and diagnostics customer base
- Computer literate with ACT! Database management (or similar program), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Exce
- Technically sound understanding of immunology, microbiology & molecular diagnostics
- Thorough knowledge of tactical and strategic sales processes
- Positively impact service factors
- Effectively work in and lead teams
- Able to prepare and formally present our company Molecular to an audience
- Self-motivated and "hunter mentality" expanding sales territory
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Creative ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, flexible, problem solver, decision maker
- Organizational and detail implementation skills
- Effectively work at all levels of the organization to bring on, implement and service large clients
- Act as role model for sales organization through leadership and motivational skills
- Supports applicable regulations including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements