We are looking for a competent Account Executive (Italian Speaking) to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base in Italy from our Headoffice in Brussels.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce, Odoo) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Fluent in English & Italian, knowledge of the Italian market an advantage
At SASMAR we offer our employees more than a job – here you will be able to make a difference. Given the freedom to expand, develop and achieve within an environment that is goal focused.
SASMAR is a solid privately held and rapidly growing multi-national. We offer realistic opportunities for career advancement and value employees as part of the family.