Account Executive II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Works in designated sales territory to achieve territory annual sales growth target and ensure customer satisfaction through selling Immunochemistry Diagnostics Systems and instruments to hospitals, reference laboratories, clinics, and government facilities.
- Acts as instrument expert for assigned Account Managers.
- Works closely with territory Account Managers to ensure revenue growth from reagent agreements.
- Achieves instrument sales growth targets and instrument placement goals for assigned territory.
- Achieves at least the minimum number of required weekly sales calls. Provides full product information on all company diagnostics instruments to customers through product demonstrations and sales presentations to high level executives.
- Maintains up to date information and knowledge of competitors and their products.
- Develops, qualifies and follows through on sales leads from Account Managers, trade shows, Sales Managers, Marketing personnel, Field Service personnel, etc. Assists in training Account Managers on instrumentation.
- Maintains and updates accurately all reporting and other administrative duties in assigned time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some overnight travel is required.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelors Degree in a Life Science, technical related discipline or equivalent , MBA Preferred.
- Minimum of five years successful sales experience selling capital equipment to hospitals, reference laboratories, clinics and physicians’ offices.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs required.
- Availability for overnight travel in assigned territory is required.
- Medical Technologist experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the daily workings of a clinical laboratory.
- Proven ability to skillfully present to high level laboratory/hospital executives.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- Financial, legal, and common sense business acumen in negotiating large contracts is preferred.
- Proven ability for field travel in assigned territory.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.