This job is currently Archived,
Account Executive II (Capital Equipment Specialist) - United States
Posted on : 13 May 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Achieves instrument placement goals and sales plan for assigned territory.
- Provides full immunohematology product line information to customers through product demonstrations and sales presentations to high level executives.
- Maintains information and knowledge of competitors and their products.
- Develops, qualifies and follows through on sales leads from Account Managers, trade shows, Sales Managers and Marketing personnel.
- Assists in training Account Managers on immunohematology product line.
- Provides accurate reporting on sales, and other reports as requested; maintains all reporting and other administrative duties (Salesforce.com, expense reports, TAMS, etc) weekly.
- Achieve at least the minimum number of required weekly sales calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelors of Science; MBA and/or SBB a plus.
- Minimum of five years successful sales experience selling medical diagnostics products to hospitals and laboratories.
- At least three years of successful sales experience selling capital equipment to hospitals and reference laboratories.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the daily workings of a clinical laboratory.
- Proven ability to present to high level laboratory/hospital executives.
- Ability to communicate technical and financial information.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.