Account Business Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Account Business Manager will develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to drive enrollment growth and increase the success of ViaCord’s cord blood banking program (www.viacord.com).
The key objective of this role is to influence physicians on the value and scientific/medical benefits of cord blood stem cells. You will engage in a comprehensive sales process that ensures physicians are proactively educating patients on the benefits of cord blood preservation.
Additionally, the Manager will assist in signing partnerships, developing sales presentations, and closing enrollments.
- Accountable for sales activities and territory growth.
- Prioritize sales activities to meet corporate/team sales goals through targeting, forecasting, implementing and growing sales in accounts.
- Identify and drive strategies to ensure maximum efficiency, and optimum performance
- Develop and foster close relationships with key territory accounts
- Communicate competitive information and trends
- Assess territory accounts to define and initiate sales, marketing, and public relation activities to meet business objectives
- Perform in-services and provide educational information relating the benefits of stem cell therapy and the value of cord blood banking
- Develop and deliver ViaCord’s service presentations to defined audience to achieve enrollment targets
- Assist with and generate local community and public awareness of the benefits of cord blood banking
- Identify, assist and exhibit at local professional & network meetings
- Must have past experience successfully selling to the Obstetrics market.
- Strong preference for biotech sales, pharmaceutical sales or medical device experience.
- Bachelors degree in life sciences or equivalent background strongly desired
- Highly committed, goal-driven sales professional with track record of success in achieving sales goals
- Experience in building a highly successful and results-oriented territory plan
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to position product and services with impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and execute innovative approaches to selling product and services
- Flexible and adaptive to changing environment created by rapid growth company
- Driven, proactive with strong problem-solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to competing priorities