- The Access and Reimbursement Manager Heme/Onc is responsible for managing and growing key Hospitals/Systems and Community Oncology administration, to include C-suite, relationships.
- This person works in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers, Oncology Account Managers, Thought Leader Liaisons, Corporate Account Managers and Trade as well as vendors to ensure that billing, costs and revenue cycle are understood to ensure compliant access for our company Oncology products.
- Manage top hospital/hospital system (Commercial or VA/DOD/Government), oncology network, specialty pharmacy accounts (as needed) within defined geographical region of the US.
- Hit or exceed account MBO goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop Administrative clinical and C-suite relationships.
- Add business value to current and projected product spend.
- Validate that account has adequate charge-master set up and payer reimbursement.
- Working with the Oncology Hub to resolve or prevent account issues related to proper coding, billing, denials, and revenue recovery related to product coverage and reimbursement.
- Communicate and facilitate payer information updates to accounts when necessary
- Assist in getting key products on formulary where needed.
- Assist with resolving distribution access issues.
- Develop customized solutions using corporate resources and/or outside consultants.
- Collaborate with Corporate Account Management, consultant and vendor teams on specific payer or charge-master account issues.
- Support spend and price justification with senior account management.
- Demonstrate effective account management and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Excellent Analytical capabilities for business presentations and quarterly reviews.
- Assist in managed markets training and development of the OAM’s.
- Quarterly face-to-face meetings with the Director, Access and Reimbursement – Heme/Onc
- Assist Director, Access and Reimbursement Heme/Onc , with special projects and priorities, as needed.
- Reports to the Director, Access and Reimbursement Heme/Onc.
- Hospitals/Systems, Oncology Networks, Specialty Pharmacy
- Payers, Government (Medicaid, Medicare, VA, DoD, etc.), Wholesalers
- Internal Partners
- Regional Sales Manager
- Oncology Account Manager
- Thought Leader Liaisons
- Corporate Accounts
- Trade and Channel Accounts
- Senior Management
- BS/BA Degree required; MBA or Hospital Administration certification preferred;
- Healthcare Financial or Revenue Cycle certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years Reimbursement/Access experience (Oncology preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of account management and/or managed markets experience (preferred)
- Oncology Specialty Pharmacy experience (preferred)
- In depth understanding of Hospital/Institution Revenue Cycle Management (preferred)
- In depth understanding of Payer policies (preferred)
- Industry Experience: Total 10 years Candidates for this position may be located in the state or states surrounding the location noted in this posting.