Acceptance and commitment therapy in real life in psychosis - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- The Center for Contextual Psychiatry has an extensive research line on the development of Ecological Momentary Interventions - or extending the treatment into the real world.
- One such intervention is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in real life.
- We are currently running a clinical trial in people at ultrahigh risk for psychosis.
- In the current project, we aim to extend this research line to
- study the efficacy of ACT in daily life in patients already suffering from a psychotic disorder, and
- investigate the active component of the ACT in daily treatment.
- The successful candidate has a (research) Master degree in Psychology or Social/Health Sciences, Medicine, or Biomedical Sciences, with a strong interest in clinical research.
- We are looking for someone with a clinical research interest and preferentially some experience in working with people suffering from psychopathology.
- The successful candidate has an innovative and creative personality, strong social skills and the ability to independently generate novel solutions in methodologically challenging areas.
- The candidate should have good command of Dutch (oral) and English (written and oral).
- Motivated students of all nationalities, who have the ability and desire to work in an interdisciplinary and international research environment with a strong commitment to clinical research are invited to apply.
- Salaries for PhD students are competitive by international standards.
- A contract for one year will be offered, which is renewable for another three years after positive evaluation.