This job is currently Archived,
a Technical/Scientific Writer Ghent Belgium,
Posted on : 27 May 2017
- Our company is a Contract Research & Development Laboratory that serves pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
- It assists tier-one pharmaceutical companies as well as starting companies.
- The company's expertise spans human as well as veterinary medicinal applications.
- Services are tailored to deliver value in the fields of R&D, Preclinical and Clinical Material Manufacturing, Quality Management and Regulatory Support.
- Our team of researchers develops innovative and cost-effective analytical methods, formulations and processes.
- Moreover, we assist customers in developing registration dossiers and we provide them with quality management support whenever needed.
- The company services apply to Active Substances as well as to Drug Products.
- For our Regulatory Department we are looking for a TECHNICAL/SCIENTIFIC WRITER in field of PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT
- You are part of the Consultancy Team that brings tailored and timely services to our customers.
- You will be responsible for writing scientific documents and technical reports related to pharmaceutical development.
- You ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements. You re reporting to the Division Manager Services.
- Interpret data related to pharmaceutical formulation development scientifically and statistically
- Write technical customer reports as well as CMC regulatory documentation based on raw data generated by pharmaceutical companies
- Solve problems and issues by offering practical solutions that are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Remain up-to-date on all new laws and regulations concerning pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- You have a Master s degree in a Pharmaceutical Sciences; a PhD degree is a big plus
- Prior knowledge of state-of-art chemical, pharmaceutical, process and analytical technologies
- Proven experience with scientific and or technical writing for chemical and/or biopharmaceutical drugs, knowledge of medical devices legislation is advantageous
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- You re able to handle multiple projects and to adapt to changing priorities
- You re a team player
- You re fluent in English
- You will be working in a highly innovative and challenging environment where we encourage personal development and team play
- We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Mariakerke Ghent Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates