A TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a Technical Sales Representative for a railway laboratory, you will be visiting potential customers to identify key business needs and match those needs to our suite of products as well as calling existing customers who may need certification tests.
- In this position you will work closely with the technical support staff and developers to ensure superior product knowledge.
- You will also assist marketing personnel with creation of marketing materials to maximize lead generation.
- You will play a key role in creating an atmosphere of high performance, positive attitude, and teamwork.
- Set appointments and perform software demonstrations.
- Provide prompt and effective follow-up to customers and prospects.
- Provide customers with product information and quotes.
- Establish key accounts and maintain and create new business in key accounts.
- Work well with other departments to ensure sales and company goals.
- Previous sale experience – Knowledge of sales process and consultative selling techniques.
- A positive, proactive, outgoing personality.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with all types of people
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Excellent written, documentation/record keeping, and verbal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows/ Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A desire to grow and excel in one's position.
- Fluent English (writing, reading and talking).
- Other language (Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese ) is a plus.
- Availability for working and training abroad. Many travel in Europe and at international level.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Perspective
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Results Management Relationship Building
- Interactive Communication
- Information Gathering