A/P Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Handle invoices received via daily mail and electronic email
- Scan and route invoices for approval
- Post invoices against related purchase order and resolve issues with purchasing department
- Process check runs and mail checks to vendors
- Archive invoices and reconcile vendor statements
- Provide support to financial, planning & analysis group (R&D and SG&A) as it relates to coding and review of invoices.
- Assist general accounting in monthly accounts payable close to ensure that vouchering of invoices is completed and reports are printed.
- Research and resolve invoices denied or on hold status
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years A/P experience
- Experience with People Soft Accounts Payable Module preferred