A/P Helpdesk Analyst (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Participate in the selection of a Help Desk system
- Implementation of the Help Desk System
- Responsible for all incoming queries – email, phone, IM
- Triage to appropriate processor
- Research issues using all available resources
- Record and report on all help desk activity
- Provide Management metrics
- Identify and assess business partner needs
- Work collaboratively with and provide solutions to both internal and external customers
- Manage the entire Help Desk Ticket lifecycle in conjunction with the relevant business unit
- Escalate issues as necessary
- Develop SLA’s; KPI’s for all Help Desk activity
- Develop and provide OBIEE reporting as and when required
- Develop exception reporting and highlight any non-compliance
- Develop Help Desk SOP’s in line with relevant business stakeholders
- Track and report relevant metrics; SLA, KPI’s
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Manage individual supplier performance (where requested)
- Update appropriate GSS Training Materials
- Global Vendor Set Up and Change/Request Training Material
- Perform as the GSS P2P Help Desk Subject Matter Expert
- Other Activities
- Act as the first point of contact for P2P Help Desk
- Participate and contribute to any Internal and External Audit and compliance activities
- May be required to participate or assist with analysis of P2P projects and initiatives as appropriate
- Identify and advise relevant managers of any customer training opportunities/requirements
- Update any relevant GSS documentation (to include UPK and GSS Website and Document Library)
- Seek and Identify any process improvement opportunities
- Address any Third Party queries promptly
- Conduct Daily, Weekly, Monthly calls – in line with GSS/business need
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, team leader/player, task management skills, project coordination/planning.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize.
- Ticketing management software is preferred but not required.