This job is currently Archived,
A/P Helpdesk Analyst (Temporary) San Rafael United States,
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Participate in the selection of a Help Desk system
- Implementation of the Help Desk System
- Responsible for all incoming queries email, phone, IM
- Triage to appropriate processor
- Research issues using all available resources
- Record and report on all help desk activity
- Provide Management metrics
- Identify and assess business partner needs
- Work collaboratively with and provide solutions to both internal and external customers
- Manage the entire Help Desk Ticket lifecycle in conjunction with the relevant business unit
- Escalate issues as necessary
- Develop SLA s; KPI s for all Help Desk activity
- Develop and provide OBIEE reporting as and when required
- Develop exception reporting and highlight any non-compliance
- Develop Help Desk SOP s in line with relevant business stakeholders
- Track and report relevant metrics; SLA, KPI s
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Manage individual supplier performance (where requested)
- Update appropriate GSS Training Materials
- Global Vendor Set Up and Change/Request Training Material
- Perform as the GSS P2P Help Desk Subject Matter Expert
- Other Activities
- Act as the first point of contact for P2P Help Desk
- Participate and contribute to any Internal and External Audit and compliance activities
- May be required to participate or assist with analysis of P2P projects and initiatives as appropriate
- Identify and advise relevant managers of any customer training opportunities/requirements
- Update any relevant GSS documentation (to include UPK and GSS Website and Document Library)
- Seek and Identify any process improvement opportunities
- Address any Third Party queries promptly
- Conduct Daily, Weekly, Monthly calls in line with GSS/business need
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, team leader/player, task management skills, project coordination/planning.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize.
- Ticketing management software is preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
San Rafael California
Find a Job Find Candidates