A highly motivated Clinical Trial Manager - Sweden
- Our company is a research-based biotechnology company founded in 2001.
- The company specializes in the development of antibody-based pharmaceuticals for cancer treatment.
- The company is primarily active in the early phases of drug development, from the idea stage to clinical phase II trials.
- Our company is seeking for a highly motivated Clinical Trial Manager.
- The position is a full-time permanent position.
- be responsible for planning and execution of clinical studies to ensure that deliverables are met in time, at a high quality and within budget
- develop relevant documents such as clinical study protocols, informed consents, study budgets etc
- take part in selection and contracting of clinical sites and CROs performing clinical trial activities
- collaborate with CROs/clinical sites and have sponsor oversight of clinical trial activities
- to be representing clinical in Project Teams at our company.
- have an academic degree in life science or healthcare, Master’s degree or higher is desirable
- have experience in managing clinical trials, preferably in Phase I-II
- have knowledge of clinical trial planning, execution and reporting
- have good understanding of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- be well-organized, detail-oriented and efficient with strong problem-solving skills
- be a team player with good communication and leadership skills
- be fluent in English, written and verbal