A Bilingual Executive Assistant (English) W/M - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Company presentation :
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
- A BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (ENGLISH) for a 9-month fixed-term contract to cover maternity and parental leave
- Your role consists of assisting the Deputy General Director as well as a team of Scientific Directors, performing all administrative tasks in order to optimize their activity. Your main missions would be as follows:
- Managing the Director's agenda,
- Organizing logistics and travel for the Director and the R&D team both in France and internationally (hotel, flights, train, taxi…),
- Taking charge of organization of exterior events (registrations for conferences, communicating with organizers),
- Event management (organization of seminars, teambuilding and social events, reserving locations, catering…),
- Establishing and enforcing a calendar of recurring annual events,
- General administrative duties (typing, formatting documents, ...) and relaying information in both English and in French (e-mail, notes, fax, scan),
- Editing and diffusing confidential scientific documents (presentations, notes, reports…),
- Organizing visits of consultants and partners (travel, hotel),
- Liaising with the Director's outside partners.
- With a higher education qualification in a relevant field (Bac+4/Bac+5), the ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role, as well as excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This role requires a perfect mastery of both English and French.
- Applications from candidates whose first language is English would be particularly welcome.
- The successful candidate will exercise the utmost discretion regarding confidential information, possess the ability to work efficiently and independently, be resourceful and take initiatives where appropriate. He/She would also display excellent interpersonal and communication skills.