50% Post-Doc researcher at BEE (Behavioral Engineering Group) - Belgium
- The candidate will be involved in running research projects addressing public transport and the over consumption of unhealthy food.
- The candidate is also invited to prepare research proposals in one of these domains with the aim of acquiring additional funding.
- The research on public transport will be done in the context of the CIPTEC consortium where the BEE group is testing ways to stimulate and consolidate citizen’s use of public transportation.
- This research will involve conducting and reporting on lab studies and the management or organization of field studies.
- The research on food over-consumption fits in a long running research program in BEE and will involve the organization of lab studies and a field study.
- The candidates should have a PhD in the field of Marketing (Consumer Research), behavioral science, or behavioral economics or any combination of those, and have experience with behavioral experimentation.
- Candidates should be willing to join running projects.
- You will join an internationally oriented research group with pre-docs, post-docs and guests from all over the world, an active network in the field of Marketing and Behavioral Science, and smooth internal feedback processes.
- We run a well-organized behavioral lab and subject pool and can use all hardware and software required to run high level experiments.
- We offer an employment as a 50% post-doc scholar for 12 months, renewable and extendable to 100% after one year depending on funding availability.