3rd shift Manufacturing Operator Compression, PMH - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Manufacture in-process and finished products, and complete documentation in accordance with batch records, company Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P.s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cG.M.P.s).
- Locate mixed material specified in batch record. Prepare skids for finished product. Label and prepare containers per instructions or S.O.P.
- Follow information on the batch records and complete required information.
- Assemble tablet press and prepare room to produce tablets.
- Run presses to compress tablets (trained operators must run 2-4 simultaneously).
- Monitor tablet quality during processing and adjust equipment as needed to maintain quality.
- Scoop powder into press or maneuver tote to connect to overhead feed station.
- Perform checks on the product such as hardness, weight and thickness every 30 minutes or as specified in batch record.
- Weigh containers when filled and move to appropriate areas. Calculate weights and yield of product.
- Clean room and equipment per approved S.O.P. Follow all applicable cG.M.P.’s and S.O.P.’s and safety policies. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Hi-lo license.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently is required to climb or balance.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee must occasionally be able to push 450 pounds or more.
- Good hand-eye coordination is required to assemble, operate, and disassemble equipment.
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Ability to work overtime hours when necessary.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented to capture data required by batch record and S.O.P.