This job is currently Archived,
3D Modeling Specialist - Switzerland
Posted on : 19 June 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
- In this function, you accompany the research, development and manufacturing process.
- You design individual high-tech products tailored to customers ears, using a proprietary 3D design software.
- While working in a small interdisciplinary team, you are part in the design of the world’s best high-tech in-the-ear hearing aids and earplugs among our industry.
- Support studies and development projects of "Custom Products"
- Act as a link between research, development and global production facilities
- Accompanying projects in questions about the perfect adapted ear anatomy and wearing comfort for in-ear high tech products
- Performance analysis of modeling data from our production sites worldwide
- Capture, analyze and present analysis data - develop training documents
- Conduct modelling studies for the evaluation of new components
- Support the technical customer service and act as trainer for modeling specialists
- Completed education as an engineer or equivalent technical advanced education (TS, B.Sc. / HF / FH, Audiologist, Master in Audiometric)
- Experience in the development of In-the-ear products, 3D design of anatomical adapted products or other 3D modeling with computer support
- Knowledge in the area of ear anatomy and audiology are an advantage
- Experience in quality assurance and process development for mass products
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with project experience in an international environment
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English language – spoken and written and interested to learn German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.