- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
- Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, the Line Leader will be responsible for supporting Lean Manufacturing initiatives to drive continuous improvements to the production lines. This position is responsible for leading daily stretches and ensuring daily housekeeping and safety activities are completed.
- The Line Leader is also responsible for the line during changeovers.
- This position will be responsible for SOP and cGMP compliance, training, and providing direction to employees to resolve production problems.
- The Line Leader will be required to lead AQL’s and to work with various support functions (i.e. Quality, Validation, Maintenance, etc.).
- The position will be active in one or more teams, as it relates to: quality, safety, productivity, cost and on time delivery.
- The Line Leader will be required to troubleshoot machinery as needed.
- Furthermore the incumbent will oversee the daily organization of the production process from tracking efficiency to aligning break times and run times.
- High School diploma (or G.E.D.) required. Candidates must possess an excellent attendance and work record, have demonstrated leadership ability, organizational skills and good communication skills including presentation skills.
- Previous production knowledge and training experience preferred.
- A strong ability to problem solve, multitask and motivate with minimal supervision.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and SAP preferred.
- Other skills include multi tasking, record keeping, using tools, and encouraging change.
- Trainer certification may be required in some areas.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Read and understand documents such as safety rules and packaging instructions.
- effective verbal and written communication with other employees and management.
- Calculate sums and percentages Stand for long periods of time, walk, climb steps, excellent fine motor skills, excellent hand – eye coordination, lift up to 60 pounds, and manipulate up to 220 pounds. excellent team work skills work daily OT and weekend OT excellent attendance record. cross-train on other lines.