2 (Senior) Integration Manager Global Shared Service Center Council (m/w) - Germany
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide.
- Every day. More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products.
- Supporting the design, redesign and continuous improvement of SSC processes
- Identifying and collecting suggestions for improvement
- Being a member of the work stream team (or leading it) and achieving its defined milestones and results in terms of quality and time
- Collaborating in the preparation of presentations for the GSC Board in relation to all achieved milestones and decision requests
- Coordinating with SSC and E2E BPOs any possibly required adjustments relating to the process (demands)
- Supporting the creation of a SSC community (best practice, knowledge sharing, …)
- Improving the SSC IT landscape (supporting tools)
- Providing support with analyses and solution proposals for new global initiatives
- Supporting process checks (audits) of the BPM teams or GIA with reports and analyses of improvement possibilities
- Successfully completed studies of economics (business administration, or the like), ideally with experience abroad
- Professional experience in a shared service center or in the field of business process improvement (such as lean, sixsigma) in an international environment
- Deep and broad technical knowledge in the fields of finance, controlling or shared service center as well as experience as a project leader within successfully completed projects
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- High capacity for team work
- Structured and result-oriented work method
- Ability to set priorities and deal well with changes
- Ability to lead and motivate work groups
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English; a further foreign language an advantage
- Excellent IT user knowledge (BPM Software, MS-Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, etc.)
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility