1. Ophthalmology Software Product Specialist and Trainer for International Projects - Germany
IFA Systems (company)
Join the ifa team!
Medical Software: market of the future
For more than 20 years, ifa systems AG has been offering IT solutions for eye care hospitals and practices. Our electronic medical record constitutes the core of our products and is sold in 10 languages all over the world. Furthermore, our subsidiaries offer solutions in the area of web applications and quality management software as well as other tailor-made solutions. Our global team consists of more than 100 employees, providing competent advice and professional support to our clients.
We are currently seeking an
Ophthalmology Software Product Specialist and Trainer for International Projects
to join our team immediately.
Our consultants/trainers for clinical software applications act as advisors to eye care practices/hospitals that are in the process of deciding on an electronic medical record. Subsequently, we support them in optimizing their clinical workflows. Typically, our projects entail rolling out our software on approximately 80 to 150 workstations.
• Providing competent and friendly support (phone, email and remote maintenance)
• Providing assistance, both technical and in terms of content, in using our products
• Coordinating projects
• Conducting on-site training for users
• Testing our software products and carrying out different tasks regarding our services and products
• On-the-job training/college degree, preferably in ophthalmology or ophthalmic optics
• High level of IT knowledge
• Excellent English (written and spoken)
• Familiarity with workflows in eye care clinics
• Professional appearance
• Imparting facts and knowledge in a brief, concise and friendly way
• Dealing with our clients in a poised manner, even in stressful situations
• Willingness to travel
• Carrying out tasks of high responsibility
• Friendly and cooperative colleagues as well as team spirit
• An innovative product with a clear competitive edge
• Constant challenges and the possibility of further personal and professional development