This job is currently Archived,
1 (Junior) Medical Representative Kortrijk Belgium,
Health Care Management (company)
Posted on : 17 August 2017
- Our client has developed a long-standing privileged relationship with the medical professionals, pharmacists and medical analysis laboratories, thanks to the quality of its products and a highly effective team.
- The company's workforce has continued to grow and now exceeds 160 employees in Belgium and 50 employees in the Netherlands.
- You will be provided with comprehensive training.
- This is essential for performing your role successfully.
- You will be mainly responsible for the development and promotion of our products to general and specialist doctors in order to increase the turnover in your sector.
- To do this, you will create and implement a visit schedule and organize scientific activities.
- You will regularly assess the size and potential of your selection of doctors using the territory management resources available.
- You must have a paramedical training (A1) or bachelor /master academic training (nurse, kine, phys. education...)
- You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, convincing and results-driven
- Domicile into or close to the area
- A motivating and stimulating working environment
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary and benefits such as a company car, GSM, laptop, etc.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
Find a Job Find Candidates