Veterinarian Lummen, Belgium
Since July 2013
- Responsible for all hospitalised patiënts ( after surgery, orthopedic examinations, internal medicine cases,..): medication, injections, bandagechanges, etc.
- Responsible for all communication with owners of hospitalised patiënts.
- Responsible for all communication with referring veterinarians of hospitalised
- Consultations: endoscopy, gastroscopy, orthopaedic examinations, internal medicine, ultrasound examinations, etc.
- Also emergency consultations & treatment of colics & wounds.
- Assistent during surgeries
- Managment of clinic: dividing tasks, planning agenda, answering medical questions of veterenarians and clients by phone (day & night) & by e-mail.
- Organisation of annual congres
- Physiotherapy: Treatment of horses with therapeutic ultrasound
Intern Lummen, Belgium
July 2013 --- July 2014
Student Internship Kentucky, United States
April 2013 --- April 2013
CommunicativeFlexibilityProactivityService orientedInnovative thinking
Good Clinical Practice Veterinary (GCPv)
Post Graduate in Physical Education and Fysiotherapy from Ghent University in 2016
Master in Veterinary Sciences from Ghent University in 2013
Training and Certification
IPV: cardiopathy in horses: What to know? in 2016 Training
Interpretation of lab-result in horses in 2015 Training
Training IDEXX: bhloodexaminations & interpretation in 2015 Training
Hallmarq: operator standing MRI in 2014 Training
BEVA Congres in 2013 Training