Talent Acquisition Manager for Eastern Europe
Since March 2015
August 2011 --- February 2015
- Responsible for recruitment strategy and building Site’s local team from 0 to 500 employees in 3 years. - Design and execution of recruitment and other HR processes, while promoting nearshore expansion. - Advising global sales team on locally available resources. - Providing guidance to the site leadership team on best practice in human resources management. - Close work with the local operations team in development of a performance driven culture.
Compensation & Benefits Manager
January 2011 --- August 2011
- Implementation and maintenance of Comp&Ben strategy in line with Fiat’s approach so that internal equity and external competitiveness are achieved. - Support to International HR Operations activities related to Comp&Ben issues abroad.
Business Developer / HR Consultant
November 2005 --- January 2011
- Business development and account management. - Responsible for sales of Mercer’s Total Remuneration Survey. Acquisition of new clients, job matching meetings, post survey customer care process that covered analysis and interpretation of survey results. - Involvement in Job Evaluation, as well as Salary Structure projects based on Mercer’s IPE Methodology
June 2005 --- November 2005
- Scholarship holder of the joint Internship Program between Zoran Djindjic Fund and The Committee Eastern European Economic Relation (Part of the Federation of German Industries). - Trade of spare parts between Brasil and Germany. - Maintainance of data in SAP.
Regional Training Coordinator
November 2002 --- August 2004
- Organisation and support of training related to microfinance in the Balkan region (Belgrade, Sarajevo, Dubrovnik). - Member of the Microfinance task group in Serbia.
MBA in Business Administration and Management, General from Cotrugli Business School in 2011
bachelor in International Business from Megatrend University, Faculty of Applied science in 2006