Supply Chain Planning expert with 12+ years of experience in the petro-, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Team player with excellent analytical and good communication skills. Who has a passion for customer service, is result driven and a quick learner. Strong ambition to pursue a challenging career in supply chain with an industrial company.
Supply Chain Analyst Geel, België
Since October 2014
Plant Logistics Head - Performance Fluids Business
March 2011 --- June 2012
• Team supervisor responsible for warehouse/terminal coordination, replenishment planning and other logistic activities. • Management of the day-to-day operational interface with 3rd party logistic service providers and regular review of their performance. • Planning of logistic constraints during project works and maintenance.
January 2007 --- March 2011
• Driving inventory reductions in Refineries and Terminals by implementing common inventory target setting processes and by optimizing supply & demand balances. • Sharing of inventory management best practices across the region. • Management of the compulsory stock obligations (CSO) for European sites as well as participation in several industry/governmental CSO workgroups across Europe.
Business Analyst - Global Chemical IT
July 2006 --- January 2007
• Reporting Information Technology costs to Global Chemicals IT management. • Budget development and billing coordination.
Regional Business Analyst - EAME IT Applications
August 2003 --- July 2006
• Reporting IT costs, budget development and coordination of financial reporting in Europe, Africa and Middle East. • Coaching and training of new employees in the Business Support Center.
Manufacturing Business Analyst
August 2001 --- August 2003
• KPI, costs and earnings reporting. • Development of the manufacturing budgets.
Marketing & Sales Analyst
April 2001 --- August 2001
• Lead various projects in the local Sales office.
Analytical thinkingService orientedCollaborationCoordinationCuriosityFlexibilityProblem solving
Skills and Expertise
Supply Chain PlanningProduction PlanningCoordinate logisticsSupplier AuditInventory ManagementFinanical ReportingDevelop MetricsTeam SupervisorInitiate Process ImprovementsManage Improvement Projects
MSc in Industrial Engineering & Management Sciences from University of Twente in 2000
Visting Student in Business Administration from University of Alberta in 1999
High School (pre-University Education) in from Jansenius in 1995