Senior Solution Manager
Since February 2014
As a Senior Solution Manager within Altran's Life Science Division I provide clients and consultants with the necessary expertise and assistance for the implementation, continuous improvement and support on ongoing and future projects. My focus is mainly on pre/post sales of managed sourcing & managed services projects. Since my start within Altran 2 years ago I accomplished the start up of 4 services per year, representing a yearly turn over of 2,5 M €. This year my focus extends to global services with a multi-country business scope. My key responsibilities: * Develop Vision and Define Strategy within Life Science Division * Business Development of Service Models * PreSales, Account Management * PostSales, Project Management and Coach Consultants on Soft and Technical skills * Advisory Consultancy
Consultant in Pharma Quality and Compliance
August 2012 --- January 2014
Consultancy project @ Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson * Business QA Responsible for new SAP/eWM & WCS processes in European Distribution Center * The new EDC in La Louvière (Belgium) centralizes the activities of 15 logistics centers in Europe.
Benelux Informatics and Data Sales Specialist
January 2010 --- July 2012
* Responsible for the CDS, SDMS and ELN-LES Sales Business in the Benelux (budget +4M €). * Targeted industries in (Bio)Pharma, CMO/CRO's, Universities and Hospitals, Chemical and Food. * Working close together with Service and Sales Teams in Benelux, Europe and US.
Manager QC Lab Support
January 2005 --- January 2009
* Managing a group of 20 people responsible for Lab Equipment Qualification, Planning and Sampling. * Project management: Capacity Planning, KPI management, Process Optimization, Lean. * Business Lead Process Harmonisation for Global Lims. * Green Belt J&J certified - 'Lean Manufacturing'
Manager Lab Equipment Qualification
January 2004 --- January 2005
* Managing 10 internal LSV-Specialists and external LSV/CSV-Consultants. * Responsible for the Qualification status of 1200 Lab instruments in Chromatography lab, Physical/Chemical lab, Packaging Material lab, Microbiology lab and Medical Devices lab.
Qualification Engineer Computerized System Validation
January 2000 --- January 2004
* 21CFR11 assessments and remediations on Lab equipment (ensuring data integrity by securing access control and data flow). * QA Responsible Computerized System Validation of IT-systems in Lab and Production.
Chromatography analyst - Lead Chromatography Data System
January 1992 --- January 2000
* GC/LC Chromatography Analyst and Chromatography Data System Project lead. * Implementing Waters Millennium 2020 c/s (7 users at start, growing to 300 users application)
24/7 Lab Chemist
January 1991 --- January 1992
Sales and Account Management in from Krauthammer in 2012
Certified Berlitz Level 5 'intermédiaire supérieur' in French from Berlitz in 2010
in Bachelor Chemistry from Katholieke Hogeschool Kempen in 0
in Oude Humaniora, Latijn-Wiskunde from Montfortcollege Rotselaar in 0