Result driven senior executive with a record of success in pharmaceuticals
- Managed cross functional teams and projects to success
- International, operational, hands-on experience and expertise
- Corporate, large-, mid-size and start up
- Also experience from med-tech, diagnostics, biotech as well as in advisory roles
- Finds business, scientific and customer perspective that works
- Find the essence and explore the possibilities
- Enjoy working with different cultures and functions
Senior Project Manager (PM) Stockholm, Sverige
October 2014 --- March 2015
Business project - integration of BU from GSK
Senior Advisor Stockholm, Sverige
June 2014 --- September 2014
Healthcare and life sciences with Pharma and healthcare specialization.
Strategy and business development.
Senior Consultant Stockholm, Sverige
June 2012 --- May 2014
Run marketing and sales activities, teacher and lecturer, and project manager.
Improved and developed clients profitability and revenue: finding new sales opportunities, identify and catalyze alliances, improve the governance and strategy, reinforcement of competence.
Head of Protein Research/Busienss Development Uppsala, Sverige
April 2010 --- June 2012
Scout market for products suitable for portfolio; evaluate based on customer and market.
Estimate the products commercialization potential, competitor and market niche. Created new product ideas by using product and market knowhow, and by understanding customer preferences and expectations.
BiopharmaceuticalsProject Managementpeople managementDrug development processDrug regulatory authoritiesoncologyImmunologyVirology Medical devices Negotiation R&DGood Laboratory Practice (GLP)GMPInfectious diseasesInflammationPharmaceutical IndustryStrategic Planning
N/A in Business Administration from Uppsala University in 2012
Ph.D. in Medicine from Karolinska Institutet in 2012
Lic. Med. Sci in Medicine from Karolinska Institutet in 1997
BA Hons in Molecular Biology from Stockholms Universitet in 1990