Senior External Partner Manager
Since June 2016
Support CLS Leadership Team on outsourcing strategy development and execution according to project needs and requirements;
• Lead change & coordinate implementation of the new outsourcing governance and processes within CLS;
• Lead the implementation of CLS outsourcing strategy through efficient processes for laboratory selection and monitoring (in coordination with CLS experts and key stakeholders (procurement, legal QA & PIO);
o Prepare scope of activities to subcontract in agreement with CLS experts and key stakeholders
o Organize preparation, negotiation and approval of Master Service Agreements with appropriate players of both parties (e.g. technical experts, Legal, Procurement, QA)
o Organize preparation, negotiation and approval of task orders with appropriate players of both parties (e.g. technical experts, legal, Procurement, Q4R&D)
• Lead and coordinate the establishment and monitoring of fruitful partnerships through appropriate governance with a primary focus of implementing, overseeing and improving processes, reviewing on-going activities, addressing any performance related issues and sharing of best practices.
• Ensure alignment and communication with key stakeholders (procurement, legal, QA, PIO);
• Provide CLS Leadership and management teams with consolidated information on key performance indicators to surface issue, identify priority conflicts, improve processes, measure progress and cost savings (when applicable).
• Lead and coordinate Third Party closures when applicable.
• Identify risks associated to the outsourcing and propose mitigated plans.
Senior Clinical Laboratory Study Manager
Since January 2011
Early portfolio • Ensure link and interface between contracted laboratories and internal stakeholders for the operational, legal and compliance aspects with focus on deliverables and according to GCLP, Company policies, cost control and highest ethical standards and quality. • Ensure standard processes across projects will be deployed in collaboration with internal stakeholders and the out contracted parties • Lead, recruit, retain and develop a team of 3 to 7 Project Managers and 1-2 Administrative Assistants by providing clear objectives, expectations, feedback on performance as well as opportunities for development. Coach and keep staff motivated. • Evaluate training requirements within scope of project and activities of the team • Ensure input of the team for selection of most appropriate laboratory as well as negotiation of service agreement (budget, timelines, quality, workload planning,…) • Unblock bottlenecks and generally clarify confusion related to activities supported by the team by involving appropriate individuals when issues arise, gathering information and communicating in a consistent manner. Surface issues to Management to draw all the parties involved to problem resolution. • At team level, define KPIs to measure and track activities supported by the team • At team level, participates in budget preparation and resource forecast & allocation. • Interaction with various people within the organization without hierarchical connection (e.g. Data Management, sample logistic, planning, GSM’s, CDM’s, GCRO technical experts, QA GCLP, Procurement, Legal) • Management of remote matrix teams and different external partners to build alliances and influence across national and cultural boundaries (up to 20 in different countries, including Africa and China). • Management of multicultural and multidisciplinary people with different expertise and various scientific backgrounds.
Manager IT Support & Process improvement
May 2008 --- January 2011
Manager Clinical Read-Out Operations
January 2007 --- May 2008
- Management of clinical biospecimen reception in order to guarantee efficiency and speed of log-in process. - Ensure appropriate tasks are linked to the samples - Guarantee that these activities are conducted in compliance with GCLP - Play a key role in new processes and tools implementation, including take leadership of several new processes initiatives. - As owner of this process, guarantee an adapted representation in all training sessions & meetings worlwide. - Coordination of activities outcontracted to external labs on a logistical/operational standpoint with feedback to internal customers - Management of a team of ~15 People. - Guarantee that processes are adequately covered by SOPs. - Guarantee compliance with regulations about dangerous goods transportation & related custom constraints. - Handle issue linked to these processes - Provide customer & management with feedback & KPIs
Associate Clinical Trial Supply Coordination
May 2004 --- January 2007
- The CT SUPPLY Coordinator provides ownership of the entire CT material supply chain logistics at study level, from CT material ordering to reconciliation and destruction. - He/She is the single point of accountability for the affiliates located in zone 2 and is responsible for ensuring compliance with the GMP, GCP and local regulations of Clinical Trial Materials supplies.
Global Study Manager
November 2000 --- May 2004
Medical Sales Representative
July 1999 --- November 2000
Engineering in Bio-industry from Université catholique de Louvain in 1998
in from college Notre Dame de Basse Wavre in 0
in from college saint paul - Godine in 0