Clinical Project Management: Managing, in matrix organizations as team-lead, complex international projects (Clinical Studies and eHealth Studies) and supervising/coaching local PM’s.
Back-up of Global Head Clinical Trial Operations Department.
Team lead of several process improvement teams.
Specialties: Global/virtual team management. Project Management (PMP certified). CRO-oversight. Working with project teams in Asia, China. Working in Sponsor-CRO Alliance environment. Business Culture Process Improvement.
Senior Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
Since September 2002
- Managing the process of clinical trials conduct within CRO-Sponsor setting and ensure effective co-ordination of all clinical activities in phase II, III and IV Psychiatry, Neurology, Cardiology and Women's Health trials.
- Steering of Abbott Service groups in Matrix teams as team lead. Service groups such as Data Management, Regulatory, Clinical Study Supplies, Contracting, Safety, Regulatory services, Clinical Pharmacology.
- Program Clinical Trial Manager responsible for worldwide operational part of Parkinson compound phase III program
- Counterpart of CRO Program Director and reporting in Abbott Governance Structure to Abbott Management team
- Managing local Abbott CTM’s.
- Provide input for clinical program plans and clinical trial protocols, especially regarding timelines and feasibility.
Alliance Communication Manager
January 2009 --- December 2010
Team lead of the Quintiles – Solvay Alliance Communication Group (five people). Mission of this group is to help Alliance Management and the general alliance community to achieve the successful execution of alliance strategy via timely sharing of the relevant alliance information.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
February 1999 --- August 2002
*CRAII for large phase III cardiovascular trials (set up, initiation and execution): *Initiate and maintain Centocor database with regulatory submission information European countries. *Involved in general Centocor activities. E.g. writing SOP’s, buddy new employees, initiating and maintaining ergonomy project, assisting in design time-management system.
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
March 1997 --- February 1999
In House CRA
January 1996 --- January 1997
MSc. in Medical Biology from Utrecht University in 1994
Training and Certification
Project Management Professional Certification