contact mobile: +46 (0)76 710 6466 e-mail: email@example.com
• life science professional with around 8 years of Laboratory Research experience working with excellent cutting edge tools of Microbiology, molecular biology, Biochemistry, Immunology and Biophysics at international scientific environment.
• productive research Career with proven track record: - 17 published research articles in major peer-reviewed journals - 1 provisional patent application
• excellent influencing, Communication and presentation skills
• ability to communicate competently with commercial, Finance and technical colleagues.
• experience managing research groups/projects, workshop and conference. in future, my constant effort shall be to devote my time and expertise to work against life threatening diseases to reduce the cost and economic burden to the developing countries and improve the quality of life through social causes.
Research EngineerUmeå, Sweden
Since December 2015
Planning and conducting experiments; processing and analysing results and data; communicating results to the scientific community; presenting ongoing work and findings to colleagues at academic conferences, and summarising the nature of the Research, methodology and results; supervising and Training graduate students; devising or helping to draw up new Research proposals and applying for funding and grants.
Planning and conducting experiments; processing and analysing results and data; communicating results to the scientific community; presenting ongoing work and findings to colleagues at academic conferences, and summarising the nature of the research, methodology and results; supervising and training graduate students; devising or helping to draw up new research proposals and applying for funding and grants.
Postdoctoral Research ScientistMay 2013 --- November 2015
designed and performed the experiments to find novel drug or vaccine target against the highly pathogenic gram -ve Bacteria, francisella tularensis.
Journal of Taibah University for Science (Production and Hosting by Elsevier B.VOctober 2014 --- September 2015
AdaptabilityAnalytical thinkingAttention to detailCritical thinkingCreative thinkingFlexibilityIndependenceOptimismProblem solvingSelf-disciplineWillingness to compromise
Skills and Expertise
Use a confocal microscopyUse fluorescence microscopy Write papers Write protocolsCommunicate effectively on different company levelsCommunicate with investigatorCollaborate with project team
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Life Science and Biotechnology from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata in 2013
Master’s Degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry from Bundelkhand University in 2006
Bachelor's degree in Biology/Biological Sciences, honours from St. Columba's College in 2003