Curious, dynamic and self-motivated young PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences and PharmD. I like to explore new fields and techniques, and to solve complex problems in an interdisciplinary environment.
I have several experiences in scientific communication, making complex scientific concepts accessible to audiences of various backgrounds (from scientists and physicians to patients and children), and I enjoy creating adapted scientific supports and contents, so the next step of my career would ideally be in Medical affairs (MSL) or in Scientific communication.
Research & Teaching Assistant Geneva, Switzerland
Since March 2013
- Research projects management: epigenetic target investigations via both in silico and in vitro studies in the onco-hematology context (tools: Sybyl, MOE, FLAP, AMBER, GOLD, VMD, ELISA, MST, enzymatic activity, protein-protein interactions, SAR).
- Scientific communication: 3 peer-reviewed articles, oral communications in international conferences, "My thesis in 180s", invited speaker "Futurs en tous genres", Subside Tremplin 2017 fellowship.
- Management: > 500h lab-teaching in medicinal chemistry, 40-50 students per session, autonomous supervision of a master student (3 months).
Medicinal Chemistry Research Assistant Paris, France
January 2012 --- July 2012
- Research project management: chemistry of complexes (green chemistry, microwave activation, EA, NMR, DSC ATG)
- Scientific collaborations : antiepileptic activity (cell viability assay, enzymatic study, design and realization of in vivo studies on a murine model).
Pharmacy extern Grenoble, France
March 2011 --- August 2011
- Clinical pharmacy: daily prescriptions validations (10 beds, twice a day, ICU hematology), pharmacovigilance case reports
- Project management for the medical staff: physico-chemical incompatibilities of IV drug
- Scientific communication for patients: Supports creation for grafted patients, treatment adaptions, and therapeutic education
- Scientific communication for the medical staff (ICU hematology): compatibility matrix for IV drugs, IV drugs specific compatibility records collection
Research Assistant Grenoble, France
June 2010 --- August 2010
- Reasearch project management: design and synthesis of a library targeting bladder cancer (medicinal chemistry, cell-based assays)
Physics Lecturer and Pharmacy Coordinator Grenoble, France
September 2007 --- August 2009
- Scientific communication and training: Physics lecturer for Pharmacy first year students (2 classes of 15 students each, Oral exams and mock exams)
- Students management: personalized coaching of 5 students per year, global coaching of year groups (> 60% success rate at the Pharmacy competitive exam)
- Pharmacy teachers' team management: 10 lecturers, exam subjects checking
- Pharmacy group management: schedules (classes, exams), phone sales
AdaptabilityAttention to detailCollaborationCreative thinkingCuriosityEfficiencyOptimismProactivityProblem solvingSelf-discipline
Biochemistry Cell biology R&D Scientific writingActions and modes of action of drugs in the human speciesActions and modes of action of human physiologyAntibodiesAssay developmentBiological Drug DevelopmentCancerCommunication SkillsComputational BiologyDrug DeliveryDrug DiscoveryDrug InteractionDrug substanceseCTDELISAEnglishEnzyme AssaysGraphPad PrismISO 17025Laboratory SkillsLinuxmanagementMicrosoft OfficeMetabolismMolecular & Cellular BiologyMolecular ModelingPatient Follow UpPharmaceutical ResearchPharmaceutical SciencesPharmacistsPharmacyProject ManagementTeachingMOEAmberGoldClinical pharmacologyClinical monitoring
Skills and Expertise
Develop protocols Guide students Interact with nurses Interact with physicians Interpret data Write papers Write protocolsAttend seminars, courses and meetings within and outside the companycollaborate in research projects at universitiesCollaborate with medical teamCollaborate with project teamConduct literature searchesConduct university research drafting grant applicationsInteract with pharmacistsManage multiple projectsManuscript preparation and reviewNetworkSolve problemsSupervise techniciansTeaching
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of Geneva in 2017
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) in Specialized in Industry from Université Joseph Fourier (Grenoble I) in 2012
Master's degree in Research : design and synthesis of compounds of pharmaceutical interests from Université Paris Sud (Paris XI) in 2012
Expert has 3 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)