Business Development & Strategic MarketingLyon, France
Since September 2015
mabdesign is a cluster aiming to mobilize and support the economic development of the French industrial sector in the field of immunotherapy.
- Business Development of mabdesign at biopartnering events and during meetings with companies
- development and implementation of a strategic Marketing service available to the cluster’s members (strategic analyses, market studies, Business Intelligence)
- contribution to the startup cluster activities: workshops and events, website and promotion tools creation, etc.
MabDesign is a cluster aiming to mobilize and support the economic development of the French industrial sector in the field of immunotherapy.
- Business development of MabDesign at biopartnering events and during meetings with companies
- Development and implementation of a strategic marketing service available to the cluster’s members (strategic analyses, market studies, business intelligence)
- Contribution to the startup cluster activities: workshops and events, website and promotion tools creation, etc.
Purification Development Scientist Slough, United KingdomAugust 2014 --- August 2015
- successfully conducted and reported process evaluation, Characterization and Lab scale run through for Purification of antibody-based therapeutics (canine igg, bi-specific t-Cell engager, antibody-drug conjugate)
- worked as part of a project team in close relation with customers (biopharmaceutical companies)
- writing of standard working guidelines for Lab activities; insight into Operational Excellence as part of a 5S Lab team; good knowledge of cGMP
Fermentation Research Intern Le Bar-sur-Loup, FranceJune 2012 --- August 2012
focused on the optimization of peach and vanilla flavor production by bioconversion in yeast (5l bioreactor)
Interest in knowledgeAdaptabilityCuriosityOrganizationResult Oriented
Skills and Expertise
Organize scientific projects (in biology)Design scientific projects (in biology) Guide students Lab scale batches Report data Technology research Write protocolsAnalyze proteinAseptic techniquesAttend seminars, courses and meetings within and outside the companyCell cultureCollaborate with project teamCommunicationConduct literature searchesDesign marketing advertismentsDesign scientific experimentsDetermine needsEstablish professional relationships with partnersExecute scientific projectsManage multiple projectsManage risksNetworkOrganise meetingsOral presentationPlan work to meet objectives and deadlinesPrepare final reportPresent at steering committeeR&DSolve problems
Advanced Master's Degree in Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Management from Grenoble Ecole de Management in 2016
Master's Degree in Biotechnology & Bioengineering from ENSTBB Bordeaux INP in 2014
Classe Préparatoire aux Grandes Ecoles in BCPST (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geology) from Lycée Thiers in 2011
Training and Certification
TOEIC score: 990/990 in 2016 Certification