- phd in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences (specialized in oncology and Vascular Biology);
- almost 7 years of experience in Life Sciences (Pharmacokinetics, toxicokinetics and Bioanalysis) project lead within CRO, under ocde-glp and ich-gcp regulations;
- almost 3 years of experience in production and use of CDISC sdtm and adam compliant datasets.
Since March 2010
- management and performance of toxicokinetic and pharmacokinetic analyses, interpretations and reporting, in accordance with the ocde glp and ich-gcp regulatory principles;
- use and production of CDISC sdtm and adam compliant datasets;
- review and advicing on pharmacokinetic Analysis planification and study designs;
- development of budget and timelines.
- Management and performance of toxicokinetic and pharmacokinetic analyses, interpretations and reporting, in accordance with the OCDE GLP and ICH-GCP regulatory principles;
- Use and production of CDISC SDTM and ADaM compliant datasets;
- Review and advicing on pharmacokinetic analysis planification and study designs;
- Development of budget and timelines.
LinkedIn Assessment :
PhD in Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Oncology and Vascular Biology) from Université catholique de Louvain in 2008
Complementary Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Université catholique de Louvain in 2005
Master in Biomedical Sciences from Université de Liège in 2003
Expert has 9 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)
Area / Region