- PhD in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences (specialized in oncology and vascular biology);
- almost 7 years of experience in life sciences (pharmacokinetics, toxicokinetics and bioanalysis) project lead within CRO, under OCDE-GLP and ICH-GCP regulations;
- almost 3 years of experience in production and use of CDISC SDTM and ADaM compliant datasets.
Since March 2010
- Management and performance of toxicokinetic and pharmacokinetic analyses, interpretations and reporting, in accordance with the OCDE GLP and ICH-GCP regulatory principles;
- Use and production of CDISC SDTM and ADaM compliant datasets;
- Review and advicing on pharmacokinetic analysis planification and study designs;
- Development of budget and timelines.
GLP Project Leader (Bioanalysis)
August 2008 --- February 2010
In accordance with the OCDE GLP regulatory principles:
- Management of bioanalytical delegated phases from clinical and pre-clinical studies;
- Development and validation of analytical methods by LC/MS-MS.
October 2003 --- July 2008
- PhD thesis in oncology and vascular biology;
- Cellular and molecular biology;
- In vitro, ex vivo and in vivo experimentation.
PhD in Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Oncology and Vascular Biology) from Université catholique de Louvain in 2008
Complementary Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Université catholique de Louvain in 2005
Master in Biomedical Sciences from Université de Liège in 2003
Expert has 9 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)