- Industrial Engineering is my background with multidisciplinary international experience in R&D, project engineering, laboratory management, process improvement and quality management;
- Effectively linking functional leaders and external bodies to meet customer needs.
Intermediate and career development Overijse, Belgium
January 2013 --- April 2016
- Sabbatical (renovation), courses in engineering and project management, interim, digitalization of administration at Voedselhulp Overijse.
Project Engineer, Laboratory Manager, Quality Manager Overijse, Belgium
July 2002 --- July 2012
- R&D project manager & project engineer: Development of new technical products and systems in the field of vibration isolation and supportive mechanisms; leading and executing R&D projects; invented and implemented a Flexible Platform Edge that narrows the gap between passenger platforms and oncoming metro/tram/train; commercial project engineering A to Z.
- Quality Manager: Leading quality certification projects at HQ, its local production facility and at French subsidiary; continual improvement while increasing quality mindset at all levels.
- Laboratory Manager at my early career in CDM: supporting R&D and commercial projects, static & dynamic tests on materials and assemblies, environmental tests, ...., establishing new technical datasheets for the group.
- Leading process improvement projects at Belgian and French facilities.
Process Engineer Consultant Almere, Netherlands
January 2002 --- June 2002
- Process improvement, reduction of cost and environmental impact of mid-size metallic containers.
Customer Support Manager Europe Louvain-la-Neuve, Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
July 1999 --- July 2001
- Responsible for service & support of the European customers in a high demanding multinational and strict customer requests in the field of mechatronics; handled major crisis situations while maintaining good customer satisfaction that lead to continual increase of sales.
- Operations management including installations, training, team management, interventions, budget, service contracts, etc.
Asia Pacific Application Engineer Ofaqim, Israel, China, Hong Kong
May 1998 --- May 1999
- Training customers and supporting mechatronics systems in Asia Pacific. Coordinating manufacturers in China to decrease machine cost and delivery time.
New Product developer Be'er Sheva, Israel
January 1996 --- May 1998
- Product Developer for the automotive, air-conditioning, packaging, building, agriculture and food industries.
- Invented and implemented a Growing Containers’ Line System for Green Houses.
- Design of moulds and related accessories.
Production Department Manager Be'er Sheva, Israel
September 1992 --- December 1995
- Optimization of Micro EPS production process and reduction of cycle time - recognized by BASF as a worldwide technical achievement.
- Management of the production, a team, quality, maintenance and department development.
AutoCADCADAutodesk InventorProject Management R&DQuality ManagementQuality Control (QC)Quality AuditingQuality Assurance (QA)TestingMechanical EngineeringMechanical designProduct EngineeringProduct developmentProduct designFailure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)Brain StormingProcess improvementRoot Cause Analysis (RCA)
Bachelor in Industrial Engineering from Ben Gurion University and Rupin Academy in 1991