Medical device - Process and QA officer Louvain-la-Neuve, Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, BelgiumFebruary 2011 --- August 2015
- realization and implementation of a “Quality Management System”: writing of a set of Project Management and development processes, according to international standards (iso 14971, ISO 13485, iec 62304, iec 62366) in order to improve organization and efficiency.
- Training / Coaching of the team on the processes.
- quality management: Verification of the use of the defined processes by the team; audits, definition of indicators / kpis and follow-up; reports, corrective actions; processes improvements.
- Change Management: Change Control board and Change Management process.
- participation to the realization of the certification file and to the Verification and Validation activities.
- quality manager for the document Validation process (using the metadoc tool)
- Administrator of the redmine application (follow-up of realizations, documents sharing…) including the wiki. end-users Training (Technical Writing and instruction).
Excellence driver - Process and services managerSeptember 2002 --- January 2011
arcelor liège - driver for “excellence approach” - topomaintenance
- study of working habits and improvement proposals to reduce cost, effort and time by description and improvement of work processes, Root Cause Analysis, “one point lessons”, team Coaching, Training plan…
- definition of kpis and follow-up; reporting to the management.
- incidents root analyses and predictive maintenance actions.
arcelor liège – services and processes manager - Quality Assurance driver – team manager
- description in documents and flowcharts of new processes according to the guidelines given by the top management and the standards, to harmonize work processes throughout projects. implementation and follow-up (definition of kpis, measurements, corrective actions and improvements proposals). Coaching of project leaders.
- definition and implementation of a new maintenance organization (separation of projects and maintenance): definition of processes with the management and the operational teams, realization, process description (Documentation); Change Management.
- Leader of a group thinking about Documentation handling and tools
- Quality Assurance audits (in order to define and improve the maturity level of the organization).
- management of four supply chain it teams: work organization and work processes description (project development, incident management, maintenance and support of several it Applications: expedition sw, Supply Chain Management, …), skills matrix and Training plan, backup, contact with professional unions… definition of slas and follow-up.
arcelor liège – project portfolio manager and customers relationship
- contact with customers, management of deadlines, Budgets…on the complete project portfolio.
- contracts management; definition of slas and follow-up.
arcelor liège – Project Manager
Consultant and Business Analyst Brussels, BelgiumJuly 1998 --- August 2002
- Product management and customer contact;
- implementation and installation of a banking Software (control of Communication between payment terminal and bank). Training of end-users, Technical Writing.
Finance and insurance:
- design and implementation of Business Intelligence and reporting solutions;
- conciliation between opposite points of views and positions;
- complex Problem Solving.
AdaptabilityAnalytical thinkingCollaborationEfficiencyOptimismProblem solvingService orientedFlexibility
Cinvil Engineer in Applied mathematics from Université Catholique de Louvain in 1998