▪ Specialized in bioinformatics, biomechanics and medical devices (five years research experience on these topics).
▪ Interested by the combination of engineering and life sciences.
▪ Trustworthy, calm and enthusiast (voluntary participation to 10 scientific popularisation events).
▪ Skills in oral and written communication (author of 6 scientific articles and invited speaker at 5 international conferences).
Since September 2011
F.R.S.-FNRS Research Fellow, GIGA-Cardiovascular Sciences, University of Liège.
▪ Write protocols, carry out and collect data from animal and clinical trials.
▪ Critically analyse and discuss the results of such experiments.
▪ Communicate scientific notions to various audiences (general public, students, doctors and engineers), through various channels (articles and oral presentations).
▪ Perform computer simulations representing complex systems.
▪ Six-month research stay at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
September 2008 --- June 2011
▪ Student teaching assistant for the Linear systems class.
▪ Student laboratory assistant for the Linear control theory, Introduction to numerical methods and Informatics classes.
August 2010 --- October 2010
▪ Analyse human medical data and interpret the results.
▪ Detect bugs in the data analysis software and fix them.
Doctorat in Sciences de l'ingénieur from Université de Liège in 2016
Master in en management général from HEC-ULg in 2013
Master in en génie biomédical from Université de Liège in 2011
Certificat d'Etudes Secondaires Supérieures in Secondaire général from Athénée Royal Liège 1 in 2006
Expert has 1 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)