I have graduated from the Saint Joseph University with a masters degree in neuro rehabilitation in physical therapy in 2011. I have great experience in pediatrics having worked in SESOBEL for almost 4 years with a multidisciplinary team including orthopedics/pediatric doctors and other health care professionals in order to provide the best treatment to children with CP.
Since end of 2012, I have opened my own business/clinic in Ivory Coast searching for the most of experience. I am the Head of the Physiotherapy department and I manage a team of 2 Physiotherapists.
Since the country, in west Africa, is not stable, not having the priviledge to do trainings and develop myself and having gained a great amount of experience in life and in work, I am looking for a Job in a more secure and stable country.
Integrity, Innovation and Results-driven are essential to me as to your hospital. Serious and calm, I can be an asset to you.
Physical Therapist Ivory Coast
Since November 2012
- Head of Physiotherapy department, managing a team of 2 physiotherapists, treating and following patients’ evolution, making sure they have a good experience as they leave satisfied
- Grew my little knowledge about finance and marketing in order to bring more patient flow
- Over the past three years, we have treated mostly neck and back pain, as well as neurology cases (Hemiplegia, Cerebellar syndrome, Lyme disease, Parkinson’s disease etc…), pediatric (Cerebral Palsy and Myopathy) as well as orthopedic and sports injury cases
- Gives Ergonomics presentations for students and teachers in schools.
Physical Therapist Lebanon
September 2009 --- May 2012
- Took part of a team of four as a pediatric and respiratory physiotherapist
- Helped in organizing the physiotherapy department, from the job objectives to each patient’s file
- Got to work with a multidisciplinary team constituted of Psychomotor therapists, speech therapists, orthopedic surgeons, nurses, psychotherapist and more in order to give the best treatment for the child in need.
Analytical thinkingAttention to detailCreative thinkingInterest in knowledgeOptimismOrganizationSelf-confidenceSociabilityTrust
Actions and modes of action of human physiologyClinical Data Management (CDM)Clinical monitoringCommunication SkillsNeurologyPatient Follow UpPhysical medicine and rehabilitation
Skills and Expertise
Develop protocols Guide students Interact with physiciansAttend seminarsComplete case report form (CRF)managing a small teamOffice managementProvide trainingWrite medical reports
Master in Physical Education and Fysiotherapy from Saint Joseph University in 2011
Bachelor in Physical Education and Fysiotherapy from Saint Joseph University in 2009
Training and Certification
• Public Speaking (conducted by IMTI) in 2010 Training
• Right positioning for children with cerebral palsy in 2011 Certification
• 5th EEMCPDM 2010 (The Eastern European & Mediterranean Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Medicine Conference) in 2010 Certification
• Neurological Rehabilitation, towards Globalization & Distinction in 2010 Certification
• Physical Therapy of Tomorrow: Practice and Research Bias in 2010 Certification
• GMFM “Gross Motor Function Measure” in 2009 Certification