Pharmacist, MPU Packaging Intern Wavre, Belgium
February 2015 --- May 2015
Advance Master of Industrial Pharmacy. Collaboration in a doc&training MINI-T project ("mini-transformations") :
- Implementation of a new documentary structure within the Packaging MPU.
- Harmonisation of the new documents and procedures among the different production lines and manufacturing process following the field requirements.
- Set up of the new doc&training system in a control pilot line.
Community Pharmacy Intern Madrid, Spain
July 2014 --- August 2014
- Dispensing over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medicines to the patients, ensuring that different treatments are compatible and advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Pharmaceutical Care: Providing pharmacological information, advising patients on the treatment of minor ailments, transferring the patient to the hospital if necessary.
- Pharmacy Management: Receiving the drugs, keeping a register of controlled substances for legal and stock control purposes. Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled, removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new legislation, new drugs and their uses.
Clinical Pharmacy and Hospital Pharmacy Intern Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium
February 2014 --- July 2014
- Pharmacy Office and internal drug delivery systems department (drug validation and delivery, pharmaceutical support for health care professionals and patients, stock control and management).
- Clinical Trials Department at Pharmacy (drug reception, control, manufacturing, delivery and management, for trials).
- Production Department (sterile and non-sterile preparations, scheduled internal batch productions, hospital hygiene (central sterilisation service)).
- Clinical Pharmacy Department at Geriatrics Service (floor).
Hospital Pharmacy Intern Madrid, Spain
July 2013 --- September 2013
Hospital pharmacy service (drug management, delivery systems, information and pharmacovigilance). Clinical Trials.
Advanced Master of Industrial Pharmacy (postgraduate master) in Pharmacy from Université catholique de Louvain in 2016
PharmD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 2014
High School in Sciences from Lycée Français de Madrid in 2008
in from Université de Liège in 0
in from Université libre de Bruxelles in 0
Training and Certification
Belgium Registered Pharmacist Certification
Belgium Registered Pharmacist - Brabant d'Expression Française Certification