licensed Pharmacist, experience in Pharmacy practice and european Pharmaceutical trade association (regulatory environment); awareness of european regulations relating to medicines and eu decision-making processes; communicative, self-motivated and well organised; currently looking for a position in a regulatory environment.
Economic Affairs/ PR Brussels, Belgium
Since May 2015
- drafting communications for the members of the association on the relevant EU regulatory developments and initiatives (e.g. falsified medicines, pricing, switches, advertising, TTIP) at the European umbrella organisation representing the consumer health industry;
- attending meetings with policy makers and other stakeholders, drafting minutes/ reports;
- updating database on the economic and regulatory framework for non-prescription medicines in 50 countries in Europe and beyond (compiling information, cross-checking data, communication with members/ authorities, database management);
- providing support in preparation of conferences, annual meeting, Committee meetings etc.
Food Related Issues (stagiaire) Brussels, BelgiumNovember 2014 --- August 2016
- compiling information on the regulatory framework of food supplements in 34 European countries into a database (desktop research, compiling and cross-checking data, communication with authorities, database management);
- responsible for monitoring and informing members of the EU regulatory developments of relevance to food supplements (claims, labelling, novel foods, food for special groups, food additives) for interim periods.
Community Pharmacy Bucharest, RomaniaApril 2013 --- October 2014
- providing professional counselling to patients on the management of chronic conditions and the treatment of minor ailments;
- managing supplies, dispensing medicines;
- verifying accuracy of medical prescriptions, communication with other healthcare professionals;
- supervising activity of pharmacy assistants;
- participating at medical trainings and keeping up-to-date with the development of new drugs and new uses.
Drug Safety Student Bucharest, RomaniaJanuary 2011 --- July 2011
- document management/ administration: filing adverse reaction reports and literature articles from US partners, verifying completeness of adverse reaction reports and requesting follow-up information, if needed.
Skills and Expertise
Attention to detailManage regulatory activities Analytical skillsCommunicationDocument managementHealthcareEuropean policiesGCPproactiveenglishFrench
Master of Science (MSc) in Pharmacy from University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” in 2013
Training and Certification
Essentials of EU and US Regulatory Affairs for Human Medicinal Products in 2016 Certification
General Course on Intellectual Property (World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO) in 2016 Certification
Introduction to Procurement and Supply Chain Management (United Nations Development Programme, UNDP) in 2016 Certification
European Computer Driving Licence in 2008 Certification
Cambridge Degree in Advanced English (CAE) Certification
Diplôme d’études de la langue française (DELF) Certification
Introduction to Pharmacoeconomics Certification