JOHN LEE VEMULA
Andhra Pradesh, India
As a well-driven Pharmaceutical graduate surrounded with pharmacy knowledge and experience, I am seeking for a position that will enable me to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences - University of Greenwich, Medway, United Kingdom 2009-2010
Bachelors in Pharmaceutical Sciences – B. Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Technological University, India 2004-2008
- ANALYTICAL CHEMIST (Internship for 2 months):
I had an internship from a Pharmaceutical/Chemical Company (Hyderabad, India)
Duties trained on:
- Analysing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present
- Using analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas and High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Ion chromatography, Electrochromatography and Spectroscopy
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data
- Reporting scientific results
- Developing techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals;
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers;
- Being aware of, and keeping up to date with, health and safety issues;
- Validating methods and equipment.
- Analytical Techniques: SPECTROSCOPY, CHROMATOGRAPHY (HPLC, TLC, GC, LC)
- Excellent knowledge on VALIDATION and CALIBRATION Techniques
- Structural Analysis: X-RAY DIFFRACTION, SEM.
- Detection Methods: UV ABSORPTION, IR SPEC, NITROGEN ADSORPTION.
- Operation Systems: All active OS
- Database: Windows and Linux
- Additional skills: Strong attention to detail, team player, very good English fluency (IELTS BAND 7 Overall), quick learner and hard working.
- Confident, willingness to learn new things and ready to take up challenging tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong International customer service experience through phone
- Strong experience using MS Excel and Google Docs
- Quick learner with Excellent Communication Skills (IELTS BAND “7”)
- Ability, interest to learn new computer software quickly
- Positive thinking & Adaptability to new environment and cultures very easily.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter and team player
- Willing to relocate anywhere nationally and internationally.
senior research associate Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Since August 2015
CommunicativeAnalytical thinkingApproachabilityCompetitivenessCoordinationStrategic thinking
R&DBiological Drug DevelopmentClinical pharmacologyDrug Safety and PharmacovigilanceBiopharmaceuticalsDrug development processGood Manufacturing Practice (GMP)HPLCICH GCP guidelinesNew Drug Application (NDA)pharmacologyActions and modes of action of drugs in the human speciesPharmacodynamicsPharmacokineticsActions and modes of action of human physiologyPharmacyPharmacovigilance
Skills and Expertise
Biomarker ResearchInteract with pharmacists Receptor Pharmacology
Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of Greenwich in 2010
Bachelor in Pharmacy from Sri Krishna Chaitanya College of Pharmacy in 2008
Training and Certification
Analytical Chemist in 2008 Training
Pharmacist in 2010 Certification