Please receive hereby my manifestation of interest for the position Quality Assurance Manager.
I studied Food Chemistry at the University of Natural Science in Tirana Albania and acquired a Bachelor of Food Chemistry in July 2005 with a co-validation of Bachelor diploma throughout "Vlaams Ministerie van Onderwijs en vorming" converted as Bachelor of Bio-Science in the field of study: Biotechnology (studiegebied: Biotechniek). I also have a Master degree in Nutrition and Rural Development, main subject Human Nutrition from the Faculty of Bioengineering - Ghent University. Consequently, I have a deep knowledge of the methodologies to control the safety of food products and the food safety management system at company and government level. During my Master Erasmus Mundus program I complete an internship program in the Quality and Food Safety department at Delhaize Belgium SA/NV. I have also an experience of two years working as a Quality Controller in Brewer Company where my job consisted mostly of lab control of physical - chemical, and microbiological parameters. The main tasks were routine lab analyses based on HACCP to ensure safety and quality of products. Previously, I had also an administrative experience of two years in a depot pharmaceutical. Throughout this job I gained new insights how to have a control of the medicine products (through the chemical name of the reimbursable medicines) that were under the government supervision and dealing an annually contract with these Institutions.
My professional experience has allowed me to develop the necessary habits to my performance such as responsibility, capacity to work in a team or alone with or without supervision and under strict deadlines and stressful situations. I am fluent in English, have a good level of Italian and Dutch language and with good skills in Microsoft Office. I am a very dynamic person, hard worker, enthusiastic and I am willing to learn and improve my capabilities. As a new resident in Belgium I am highly motivated to get new experiences abroad while bringing my skills and competencies to the development of your company.
I am available to give you more information in a future interview. Hoping that my application will be considered, please receive my sincere salutations.
Internship Food Safety and Quality Zellik, Asse, België
June 2012 --- August 2012
The internship is focused on administrative task, related to quality and food safety of
Delhaize brand products.
- Working with software Trackwise, Winare and PSR. Uploading and downloading
information related to EBM (External Benchmarking) and IBM (Internal
Benchmarking) for a category of products of Delhaize brand products.
- Checking the label for addition of vitamins and minerals according to the Belgium
- Checking for conformities and nonconformities of lab analyses reports.
- Uploading information on PSR (Product Specification Retail) software for a category
of products. Is software that allows collaboration between Delhaize Retail Company
and suppliers for products specifications.
Quality Controller Tirana, Albania
September 2009 --- July 2011
Quality controler of Microbiological and Physical-chemical parameters of beer, drinks and juices products.
- Responsible for the safe prosecution of yeast, wort, raw materials during the fermentation process, fruit juice product, the microflora of environmental etc…
- Examinations ID test of microorganisms and concluding the results.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Application on many experimental tests as plating, membrane filtration, identification test of bacteria: H2S, Lactose, indol, catalase, Gram negative-positive test etc...
- Routine analysis and tracking of daily information during the manufacturing process.
Office assistant Tirana, Albanië
April 2006 --- May 2008
The main tasks held in this position are mostly administrative:
- Preparation of sales invoices for clients (for pharmacies and depots), withdraw of customers products requests.
- Checking of buying and sale prices and track of the products stocks
- Preparation of inventory and control of reimbursable medicines items from the state institutions as ISKSH and DRSKSH (Institute of Security and health care and the Regional Directorate of Security and Health Care). Tracking the purchase and sale invoices of reimbursable items through the chemical names.
- Preparation of annual contracts with these institutions.
Self-confidenceWillingness to compromiseTrustSociabilitySelf-disciplineReaction to stressOptimismKindnessCritical thinkingCreative thinkingCompetitivenessCollaborationAttention to detailAnalytical thinkingCuriosity
Diabetes Labtechnician Biochemistry R&D Scientific writingClinical Study DesignEnglishFluorescence MicroscopyGood Manufacturing Practice (GMP)LaboratoryLaboratory study designMicrobiologyMicroscopyMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficePowerPointQuality Assurance (QA)
Skills and Expertise
Write papersAdjust processes and methodsAdministrative supportAnalyze dataApprove monitoring reportsAssess subject safetyAssist with routine testsAttend seminars Lab scale batches Report data Technology researchControl dataData analysisImplement Quality Management System (QMS)Labeling compliance with local regulationslifescienceMaintain Quality Management System (QMS)Manage clinical trial files/documentsManage laboratory proceduresManage Quality Management System (QMS) documentationManage subject safetyManuscript preparation and reviewRegulatory documentation
Msc of Science in Nutrition in Nutrition and Rural Development main subject Human Nutrition from Ghent University in 2015
Bachelor in Biotechnology from University of Tirana, Albania; Faculty of Natural Science in 2005
Training and Certification
Internship in the Quality and Food Safety department of Delhaize brand products in 2012 Training