i have a mpharm by the University of the algarve. while attending my master, i also studied abroad in 2009 at aston University where i opened myself to the international professional environment. through the traineeships i did, i learnt about the environment and practices of Hospitals and pharmacies. my great interest in mental Health led me to writing my dissertation which is entitled "a current perspective of schizophrenia". furthermore, i have been connected to youth work since 2012, cooperating with yeu international and moju. i have coordinated, facilitated and organized different international projects among the leonardo da vinci and the youth in action programmes. my strengths are related to my Communication, adaptation, acceptance and team work skills, as well, as other interpersonal skills. furthermore, i have a great aptitude for learning new languages. currently, i face a new challenge in the field of Clinical Data Management as a Medical Research manager.
Medical Research ManagerBrussels, Belgium
Since January 2014
- managing the global data source identification and supporting the supervision of a team of analysts;
- responsible for guiding the team, to further develop and refine existing processes;
- providing final Quality Assurance on data sources Research' deliveries;
- responsible for the overall Quality Assurance of the final list of kol's identified;
- strong Communication with the Research team in brussels/oversees and project managers.
- Managing the global Data Source identification and supporting the supervision of a team of analysts;
- Responsible for guiding the team, to further develop and refine existing processes;
- Providing final Quality Assurance on Data Sources research' deliveries;
- Responsible for the overall Quality Assurance of the final list of KOL's identified;
- Strong communication with the research team in Brussels/oversees and Project Managers.
Youth Worker Trainee Brussels, BelgiumMarch 2013 --- August 2013
- providing assistance to the Secretary general in the daily work of the administrative office;
- administrative tasks related to ongoing projects (Training courses, youth exchanges):
- preparation of project Applications (yia);
- support, coordination and preparation of logistical arrangements for ongoing projects in and off site;
Trainee as a Community Pharmacist Lisbon, PortugalNovember 2011 --- February 2012
- monitoring and distribution of medication;
- patient advisory.
Trainee as an Hospital Pharmacist Lisbon, PortugalSeptember 2011 --- October 2011
Receptionist Loulé, PortugalJune 2011 --- August 2011
reception and administration:
- telephone operator;
- registration, and check-in and check-out procedures;
- occurrences and keys control;
- logistic support to cleaning and maintenance services.
Trainee as an Hospital PharmacistAugust 2009 --- August 2009
Self-confidenceReaction to stressEfficiencyAuthenticityApproachability
Project ManagementClinical Data Management (CDM)Therapeutic AreasLifesciencesScientific methodologyTeamworkPsychiatryDrug Safety and PharmacovigilanceHealthcare industryData Quality AssuranceKOL Identification
MPharm, MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Universidade do Algarve in 2013
ERASMUS program in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Aston University in 2009
BSc in Biochemistry (incomplete) in Biochemistry from Universidade do Algarve in 2005
Training and Certification
Intensive Course of Pharmacovigilance in 2012 Certification