September 2014 --- November 2014
Work in a Pediatric hospital, dealing with all kind of cases, including an isolation ward for Lassa and Ebola patients.
Assessment team leader
June 2013 --- August 2013
- Assess of the general needs for the target population in order to propose possible medical activities adjusted to the current context, Assess the general humanitarian situation in the different locations and among the different groups (children, Elders, Women, …), Meeting local authorities and other health actors, Meeting the local population and some representatives of the different communities, Assess the security situation, and the logistic needs - Egypt
Hospital Project medical referent (HPMR)
May 2012 --- January 2013
- Medical Management of Boost Hospital (300 beds), including planning and organisation of the activities, Communication and human resource management, Supervise the health policy for the expat and national staff, Ensure the EPREP is in place (Emergency preparation), Participate in developing of outreach and referral activities , attending daily medical round - Helmand Province, Afghanistan
Internal Medicine Resident, and OPD supervisor
July 2011 --- January 2012
- Management, Coordination and Implementation of medical activities and guidelines in the OPD department, in Internal Medicine, providing training, manage patients, participating in medical rounds and meetings, and provide support to other departments in need - Helmand Province, Afghanistan
April 2010 --- February 2011
Doctor in PHC clinic (Dealing with HIV & TB patients and other PHC ). In the last two months I worked as acting Medical Focal Point, working in Management, Coordination and Implementation of medical activities and guidelines in the clinic.
July 2008 --- March 2009
- Doctor in a Haemodialysis Center dealing with Renal disease and kidney failure patients and complications of dialysis.
December 2007 --- July 2008
- Doctor dealing with Renal disease and kidney failure patients. Renal transplantations.
November 2004 --- November 2007
Doctor in Accident and Emergency, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Maternity labour room, reproductive health, health education, nutrition working with the Ministry of health Sudan in different hospitals and health centers.
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in Medicine and surgery M.B.B.S from Red Sea University in 2004
High school in from Khartoum north Modren high school in 1998