I am a very dynamic, motivated, proactive and integer professional, able to work independently and in team.
In my career within medical affairs oncology, I have always strived for a good balance between the demands of both clinical and business interests. I have provided medical support for 9 different products within different phases of their lifecycle, including product and indication launches.
I enjoy working in an innovative pharmaceutical company.
Medical Advisor Oncology Beerse
Since December 2014
• Be an expert with profound medical-scientific knowledge in the Therapeutic Area of oncology, especially prostate cancer.
• Plan and execute the Medical Education plan in Belgium.
• Ensure high quality scientific communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis.
• Present medical-scientific data at internal and external meetings.
• Gain and report valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area, through scientific interactions.
• Support the development and implementation of medical and scientific strategies and concepts within the medical affairs plan and data generation strategy.
• Handle investigator initiated study proposals and grant requests.
• Organize and participate in Advisory Boards and Symposiums and coordinate conference attendees.
• Participate in national and international conferences and in-house events.
• Prepare and participate in investigator meetings, recruitment follow-up and study result presentations.
Medical Manager Onco-Hematology, with People and Project Management Brussels
October 2012 --- October 2014
Medical support in brand strategy, handling of medical budget, support with/validation of medical content of promotional material, strategic partnerships with therapeutic area experts, management of patient access programs, coordination of sponsored and investigator-initiated studies, internal and external medical education, support with reimbursement of drugs, champion pharma development portfolio. People Manager with direct report. European Medical Project Leader Onco-Hematology with the key task of organizing European medical advisory boards across 28 countries.
Medical Manager Lung & Pancreatic Cancer Brussels
October 2010 --- September 2012
Medical Manager Lung & Renal Cancer Brussels
October 2009 --- September 2010
Medical Manager Anemia & Transplantation Brussels
September 2008 --- September 2009
PathologyGeneticsPhases of clinical development (phase I to IV)Actions and modes of action of drugs in the human speciesImmunologyICH-GCPoncologyBiomarkersmolecular biologyMedical affairsMicrosoft Office
PhD in Medical Sciences from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in 2008
Master in Biomedical Sciences from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in 2003