Project Engineer Puurs, Belgium
Since February 2017
Support to the Packaging Operations related to the secondary and tertiary packaging materials. Responsible for all specifciations for these components.
- Market request which deviates from normal production
- support to new product introductions
- Center coordination role in improvement or troubleshooting projects when multiple departments are involved (related to components)
Since September 2014
Since May 2014
Process Engineer Leuven, Belgium
September 2016 --- February 2017
- Related to “wet clean and etch/strip” - area
- Support for production and development for internal or external customers
- Function can be divided in 2 parts: 40% is “short-term”: on duty for production – first line problem shooting/solving and defining/coordinating actions for operations. The process engineer is in daily base in contact with the Hardware team, coordinating and transferring the hardware related issues to Hardware. The second part is 60% “long-term”: this includes process improvement and projects with customers. The different projects are related to the specific area of wet clean and etch/strip.
- Typical for projects: planning, discussing, communicating and coordinating. Multiple projects (duration from weeks to months) handled at the same time.
- Autonomous work environment, based on taking initiatives
Analytical thinkingCollaborationCompetitivenessCoordinationCritical thinkingCuriosityDependabilityFlexibilityIndependenceOptimismInterest in knowledgeProactivityProblem solvingResult OrientedSelf-confidenceSelf-disciplineResponsibilityStrategic thinking
Analytical ChemistryChemistryCleanroomEngineeringEnglishGood Manufacturing Practice (GMP)managementMS ProjectPackagingPharmaceutical IndustryPharmaceuticalsPresentation SkillsProblem SolvingProblem-solving methods and troubleshootingProcess EngineeringProcess improvementProject CoordinationProject ManagementProject PlanningSupply Chain ManagementTime Management
Skills and Expertise
Guide students Interpret data Report dataCommunicate effectively on different company levelsCoordinate projectsCoordinate logisticsCoordinationManage multiple projectsManage projects resources
Master in Business Economics from K.U. Leuven in 2016
Master in Management from K.U. Leuven in 2014
Master in Chemistry from K.U. Leuven in 2013