i am a social, original, motivated and flexible person who works very well individually as well as in a team. i am capable of adapting myself to multiple situations and tasks, even under stringent deadlines and i have a great eagerness to learn how to deliver best.
Clinical Laboratory Technician Torhout, BelgiëDecember 2014 --- January 2015
Laboratory of antigen and parasite detection
- Spectrophotometry of serum (kations, bhb, nefa, cpk, ggt, zink-turbidity, ..)
- elektrophoresis on serum and detrmination of % alpha, beta and gamma Proteins present
- organ autopsie samples : slice in approprate pieces, incubate in parafine and make microscopic coupes .
- coupe colouring techniques : normal couluring, ziehl-neelsen
- floatation test on menure
Research assistant, DNA analysis Brussel, BelgiëSeptember 2014 --- September 2014
competences: incubating, extracting and amplyfying coi-sequences of fish samples.
- applying two different standard kit protocols
- creating mastermix
- gel-elektroforesis including making gel itself
Software used :
- mega and chromas pro
Master thesis Ghent, BelgiëJanuary 2014 --- August 2014
identification of harpacticoid copepods
AdaptabilitySociabilityResiliencyProblem solvingProactivityOptimismKindnessInterest in knowledgeEfficiencyCritical thinkingCompetitivenessCollaborationAttention to detailAssertivenessTrust
Biostatistics Labtechnician Biochemistry Scientific writingCell CultureConfocal MicroscopyDNA extractionEnglishLaboratoryMicroscopyMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficePCRPowerPoint
Advanced Master in Marine Biology from Ghent University and University of Brussels in 2014
Training and Certification
Aquaculture in 2015 Training
Academic english in 2014 Certification
Expert has 1 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)